Welcome to the Bardic Grove: User Services Section
The following are offered for your use on our system:
- TMDA-cgi for management of your TMDA lists and queues. If you are not currently using TMDA but would like to just follow these directions (you have to uninstall first due to how we have some things setup on the system that requires a very minimal non-instrusive setup for all users):
- Login to TMDA-cgi in another window (so you can keep following these directions)
- On the left side menu select Settings
- Select Uninstall from the expanded menu
- Click on the Uninstall button that is then presented to you
- Select Logout at the bottom of the page presented to you
- Log back in to TMDA-cgi
- Select Reinstall from scratch
- You can now either log out or start working on your white lists
- A standard IMAP or POP3 MUA (Evolution, Thunderbird, Outlook, Outlook Express, etc)
- SMTP server is mail.bardicgrove.org, you may use IMAP or POP3, IMAPS & POP3S are also available if your client supports them (use SSL option)
- Outgoing mail should go through mail.bardicgrove.org:8025, this is authenticated but SSL is not available (my appologies)
- Please note your email address is email@example.com additionally our system is case sensitive for both usernames and passwords, your username will be all lowercase.
As of around June of 2003 telnet has been turned off on the system. To acquire shell access you must use SSH.
The Windows SSH client that I recomend is:
Linux users should already have an SSH client installed. If not, then installing OpenSSH will be all that you need.
FTP / Upload Access
FTP access has been disabled. Please upload using SCP. If on windows you can
use part of the PuTTY suite (linked above) or for a graphical client
WinSCP is available and makes
it easy for drag and drop upload / download via SCP.
Back to BardicGrove.Org