Campaign HQ Forum Index Campaign HQ
Chat about RPGs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Rank SystemRank System   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Campaign HQ    The Company of the Bright Star Campaign    Vampire

Auto Log-in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowlord
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Auto Log-in Reply with quote

I know I mentioned this to Tykeal once before and at the time we thought it had to do with my computer settings. I can go to the log-in screen, check the box for logging my in automatically, and finish logging in. I have not for quite some time been able to get that feature working. I visit another forum board using the same software and I have no problem. I didn't think much of it until yesterday. I got my new laptop yesterday and I still have that problem, yet I don't have it on the other forum. Is this a bug here or is something else going on here?
Anyone else having that problem?

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dez

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you made sure that your browser is not blocking cookies from this site?

My only stab in the dark at this point, but I'm also not fully coherent yet today Wink

--dez--
Shadowlord

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe that I am blocking cookies at this point. I did get set up ok on a similar forum and didn't have to do anything special there. That's all I know about that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tykeal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't say as there is anything special about our forums. Anytime someone has said they couldn't get it to work they either had cookies being blocked, or their cookie had gotten mangled for some reason and wasn't getting reset correctly. My suggestion, verify that cookies are not blocked. If they aren't, hunt down the cookie and delete it while the browser isn't open.
Nullex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just fyi, auto-login works for me.
Shadowlord

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I tried something new yesterday that appears to have fixed the problem. Believe it or not all I did was reset my bookmark. Anyway, it works now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: