Campaign HQ Forum Index Campaign HQ
Chat about RPGs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Rank SystemRank System   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Campaign HQ    The Company of the Bright Star Campaign    Vampire

Private messages message

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dez
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrm. subject could use some work. *shrugs* I'm wondering if it would be feasible to get the "You have *N* new private messages" message to show up at the top of all the subforums, not just the main forums page. I usually don't log in until I'm replying to a message, and don't always get all the way back out to the main forums page before wandering away again...

--dez--
tykeal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It already is part of subpages. It's part of the link block at the top. The problem with it is that for some reason it doesn't always show up if you login with a post. There isn't anything I can really do about that problem as it's rooted a bit deeper than I can figure out easily.

Perhaps if I spent a couple of weeks dedicated to figuring out the work-flow I might be able to wrap my head around it enough *sigh*.

Dez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckle* it's not that big a deal -- if the code is there, and it's just not displaying...*shrugs* maybe it'll be cleaned up in the next version Smile

--dez--
tykeal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I'm not certain how that part works in the new version. My testing of it (they have an alpha board up) has been very positive. The PM system has been completely overhauled and is now more of an "e-mail" system in it's design (inbox, sent-messages, outbox, saved-messages). Additionally by default anytime you get a PM you get an e-mail with a link back to the PM system Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: