Campaign HQ Forum Index Campaign HQ
Chat about RPGs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Rank SystemRank System   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Campaign HQ    The Company of the Bright Star Campaign    Vampire

Rumor, what rumor?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Storyteller Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mazrim
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 11:24 am    Post subject: Rumor, what rumor? Reply with quote

There is a rumor that someone runs a LARP Vampire game around here.

I apoligize for the scheduling problems. I also apoligize for not staying on top of the storytelling for this game. I know that there are those of you out there that want to play, and so do I. I would like to get a listing of who wants to continue playing, and who would like to bag the whole thing. Or would people be willing to move to a table top game? Please respond so we can move forward from here.

Thanks,

Mazrim
Warr
Dragon?? Umm... maybe...
Dragon?? Umm... maybe...

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: tabletop? hell no Reply with quote

You know that I want to play, I am willing to hitchhike to get to a game if necessary, but not for tabletop.
Twisted Evil Warr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Storyteller Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: