Campaign HQ Forum Index Campaign HQ
Chat about RPGs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Rank SystemRank System   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Campaign HQ    The Company of the Bright Star Campaign    Vampire

List of Options

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> The Company of the Bright Star Campaign Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMShoe
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:35 am    Post subject: List of Options Reply with quote

As everyone but Stormweather knows, the group talked through some possible options for what to investigate, to perhaps uncover paths to new adventures.

I've got a list of many of the things that the group discussed, but there may be other things that your character is interested in pursuing individually -- perhaps to involve the group at a later time.

If you have such ideas, then send me a PM, and I'll consider them as well.

If you have further ideas that you'd like to suggest to the group, post them here.

Remember to try to think of things that might involve the whole group, if you decide to act on the information. (Yes, I realize part of that is my job, too). Cool

-DMShoe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> The Company of the Bright Star Campaign Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: