Campaign HQ Forum Index Campaign HQ
Chat about RPGs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Rank SystemRank System   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Campaign HQ    The Company of the Bright Star Campaign    Vampire

End of Book 1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Banewarrens Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMShoe
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: End of Book 1 Reply with quote

The Banewarrens chapter has come to a close, but the story may not yet be over.

As discussed at the last session, there are options for continuing on with the further adventures of the heroes. Should the Pactlords be hunted down, now that they have retrieved the Antithesis Stone from the heart of the Banewarrens? What about that blue dragon that Deltoria is intent on defeating?

Are there enough party members? Do we need to add more or extend invites to specific persons?

As had been somewhat publicized, I'm reorganising my gaming sessions, with a couple of new campaigns likely starting. I've still got to figure out what campaigns I want to run, and what the attendance looks like. I'm not sure how the Banewarrens campaign fits into that...

We'll discuss these things, and more, at the next session on the 29th.

Feel free to start discussions in this thread.

-DMShoe
mrsuave
Dragon? Bring it on!
Dragon?  Bring it on!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, it sounds as if there is some question in your mind about whether you will continue running our Tuesday night game. Is it possible that when you get to reorganizing that this game will go away? I hope not because I think we've got a pretty good group right now.

I for one definitely want to continue with the characters we have. We've come a long way and it would be a shame to stop now. Where the campaign goes is not a big issue for me (see other posts), as long as it continues.

I'd like to see us with at least four party members. How we arrange that probably depends on Chris and Cam and if they want to play or not. If they aren't going to be playing then I'd be cool with finding another person, or two, to invite to join the party.
mrsuave
Dragon? Bring it on!
Dragon?  Bring it on!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: The continuing saga: Book 2 and beyond Reply with quote

Well, the Banewarrens are finished. The mace is safely tucked away. We're all a bit richer and a bit wiser. Even if we're less a finger or two.

I feel the need to rest for a while, and Moriar owes me a magic item. I have a few ideas about .... but that's for another time.

As for the Antithesis stone it doesn't seem to be our problem really. And the pact? Yeah they're evil and all, but frankly you know me -- out of sight out of mind. I'd be just as happy to live and let live, and keep living. I mean why does it always have to be us that gets the shit jobs of tracking down bogeys and making them behave? I suppose if there were enough money in it for me I might consider it. When I sober up.

In the meantime, I will be exploring the truth behind the rumors of Irongate's choirs of virgin girls and further appreciating the local wineries. And there seem to be ample opportunities to turn my new found wealth into even greater fortune. If you come knocking on my inn door be sure and bring a bottle with you.

Cheers,
Morgan
Turoth
Dragon? Bring it on!
Dragon?  Bring it on!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan you never feel anything is your problem unles it has a knife to your throat or it's hand in your purse.

Out of character: I really like deltoria, and would really like to keep playing her. If Jason does not return then I think we should find another person of some spell casting type. Depending on the level of you other campaigns steve would it be possible ot roll our character sover into one of them? If as you say you are going to limit participation by each person to one group tehn we could absorb the remainder of those who don't play in both groups, or they could absorb us. A few more sessions to get us caught up to them should do the job.

as for what to do with our situation, Deltoria would like to sit in town and get some needed rest and repair for equipment, get to know our new friend the silver dragon, and then head out to find those last two Pact Lords. The Dragon and the Bugbear. She doesn't like evil dragons in the first place and now that his friends are gone and we know that his little buddy is an archer we can take precautions and carve him up real good. And Just a small reminder to Morgan, Dragons have a tendency to collect Hoards of Treasure!!!! After that caper you might be able to retire.
DMShoe

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank those involved in the Banewarrens campaign. It was alot of fun.

-DMShoe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Banewarrens Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: