Campaign HQ Forum Index Campaign HQ
Chat about RPGs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Rank SystemRank System   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Campaign HQ    The Company of the Bright Star Campaign    Vampire

Moved thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMShoe
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Moved thread Reply with quote

It would probably be ok to remove the FR campaign calendar shadow thread from the general discussions forum. As long as that doesn't remove the thread entirely (from the FR campaign chat forum).

-DMShoe
tykeal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, that's one of those few things I can't do without going directly into the DB and yanking it out kicking and screaming *sigh*. I'll look into it, but I'm not promising it will go poof any time soon Wink
DMShoe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happens if you just try moving the thread again, and de-select the "create ghost" option? (I haven't tried, since I don't think I moderate the Gen Disc forum)

-DMShoe
tykeal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... that might be iffy. The problem is that pulling up the moderation on a particular thread is for where it is now.... (at least that's my understanding). I might lose the entire thread if I played with it like that. I'll see what I can do about pulling it out of there though.
tykeal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right... got it, just a matter of figuring out what the appropriate keys were Wink As for trying to do it with the moderation tools. I couldn't find anything that would let me remove a shadow topic at all... well... I might have been able to do it on the forum moderation instead of topic moderation... didn't think of that before I hit the DB *sigh*. Anyway, it's gone now.

[update]Yes, I could have done it on the forum based moderation menu... must remember that[/update]
DMShoe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: