Campaign HQ Forum Index Campaign HQ
Chat about RPGs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Rank SystemRank System   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Campaign HQ    The Company of the Bright Star Campaign    Vampire

New players

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Banewarrens Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsuave
Dragon? Bring it on!
Dragon?  Bring it on!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:11 am    Post subject: New players Reply with quote

I've got invites out to two different people and am waiting to hear back from them if they can committ to playing on a regular basis.

Anybody else have any luck in finding anyone? Steve what about your friend Jesse?

Rob
mrsuave
Dragon? Bring it on!
Dragon?  Bring it on!

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: one down, but one to go Reply with quote

Well, one of my two invites crossed himself off the list. The other is still thinking and might come to a session once to sort of see how things work. Is that cool for everybody? What about this Tuesday?

Also, the more I think about it, the more I think maybe we should come up with some new characters for a short adventure. Since we won't have many sessions before July, I don't know if it would be worth starting something with our current characters and then perhaps leaving them hanging.

What do you guys think?

Steve, what's the status with your friend Jesse?

Rob
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Banewarrens Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: