Campaign HQ Forum Index Campaign HQ
Chat about RPGs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Rank SystemRank System   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Campaign HQ    The Company of the Bright Star Campaign    Vampire

Nor'dril 2.0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Nor'dril
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locksley
I'm a Dragon and that's OK...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Nor'dril 2.0 Reply with quote

Interest has been expressed to resume Nor'dril campaigning by several persons, including Stormweather & Raz. I'm not opposed to this, but would like to know how many would be interested in gaming this. Obviously, there would probably be a scheduling jostle and we wouldn't start until July, probably. Let me know what y'all think.
Dez
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm totally up for it! Smile
Razputyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh! I'm up for it too!! I was meaning to wait till after all the wedding festivities and stuff to bring this up to people, but this will work better.

-Raz
tykeal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested as well. Are we talking about continuing with the same characters or new characters?
Locksley

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether or not you kept your characters would be up to you, I think. There'll be some moderately big changes to the PGN coming up. Also, there's going to be a different story, I think. There are several different places I can go with it. Some primary changes that will affect the world in general (and thus the story)...

Nor'dril is at war with the Tael'sirri Remnant in the west and Durasa in the east. Brestine has fallen to the Durasan forces and Kirellia has fought Luras to a draw. Luras and the Tael'sirri Remnant are also at war with each other. Alir is fighting with the Free Lands to help stave off the Tael'sirri and help the Turnien refugees escape.

Contact has been lost with the Turan Isles.

Mythelien is under near-constant raids and skirmishes.

The Oberath have vanished almost as a whole. Less than 10% of their ranks remain in the service of the nations.
Locksley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to know how many players are interested in playing...

I'd also like to know which nights are best for folk...I believe that Mondays or Thursdays were suggested. Thursdays are probably happiest for me, but either works. I like the bi-weekly thing. Gives us time to recharge, so to speak.

So...let me know what folk would like.

Last edited by Locksley on Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Locksley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PGN's are in your mailboxes.
Razputyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for a bi-weekly schedule that uses Thursdays primarily. Torment and I usually have dance lessons on Mondays or Tuesdays in the evenings so a Thursday session would be better for me personally.

I'm excited about the new PGN and will work up a character as soon as I can. Do we know when we will approximately be starting?

-Raz
Locksley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could start as soon as next Thursday (7.13.06) if everyone was up for it and ready.

Start time, I should think, would be around 6:30pm...that's starting the dice rolling, not starting to filter in. Wink Stop time would be 10pm. Pretty much sharp...possibly earlier (slightly) depending on progress and reasonable stopping points. We may move it up to 9:30...we'll just have to see.
Dez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a meeting with my insurance agent at 18:00 next Thursday. Not sure how long that will take to complete, but he's on Pac Ave & 121st, so it's pretty near the house. If you're okay with starting a little bit late the first time (probably no later than 19:00), I'm go for next week start...

Hrm. I suppose this means I should look at character creation in the soon-time, doesn't it? Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Nor'dril All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: