Campaign HQ Forum Index Campaign HQ
Chat about RPGs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Rank SystemRank System   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Campaign HQ    The Company of the Bright Star Campaign    Vampire

More post deleting issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FoulGrin
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I was fooling around this afternoon and I noticed that if you edit a message twice, the second time you get a checkbox that says "delete this message," which doesn't show up the first time you edit it. However, when you check this box, it comes back with an error claiming incorrect password, etc.

Course, now when I go back and try and replicate this feat, the checkbox isn't showing.

Eh, well, just thought I'd mention it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tykeal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrmm... Not exactly I something I myself can test as I'm an admin, hehe. If it happens again please let me know.

FoulGrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happened again (I saw the delete box), but I didn't manage to catch any useful information. What sort of stuff would be helpful for me to report?
-FG-
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tykeal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There really isn't anything that I think you can give me other than to say that it is something that keeps repeating. I need to dig around on the phpBB support forums to see if anyone else has this problem and if there is a fix.

FoulGrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's not like it's a major issue or anything -- just something I noticed...
-FG-
tykeal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't really think it was. However, on the flip side it is a rather confusing situation and shouldn't be cropping up for non-moderator/administrators.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: