Campaign HQ Forum Index Campaign HQ
Chat about RPGs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Rank SystemRank System   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Campaign HQ    The Company of the Bright Star Campaign    Vampire

Request for Feature.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FoulGrin
Here dragon, dragon, dragon!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's occured to me over the course of the last several days that it would be nice to have a wider edit box for the message body (esp. for larger posts).

How hard would it be to increase the number of columns from the current 45 to say 80 or greater?

-FG-
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tykeal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll dig into the code sometime in the near future and see what I can do about that. I hadn't really thought about the annoyance of the smaller box.

pathway
Dragon? Bring it on!
Dragon?  Bring it on!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll request a feature as well... But not for me, for the rest of you: A preview/spelling checker!

I say the rest of you, because my spelling sucks. And as I am the only one who seems to have this problem, the rest of you have to live with it.

pathway
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tykeal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually as much as I would love to give that feature I'm not going through the pain and agony of getting it up and working. I've seen the hack for it and it isn't pretty _or_ multi-platform.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Campaign HQ Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: